Thursday November 19, 2020: The Beachland Ballroom & Tavern is temporarily closed. Please go to Home page for current information.
Our Commitment to YOU
As part of Cleveland’s CLEAN COMMITTED, we are working to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and are commited to safety for our community.
The health and safety of our employees, performers and customers is our top priority.
Cleaning and Disinfecting
• We are cleaning and sanitizing our facility throughout the day, between shifts, and at the end of the work day
• We are cleaning and sanitizing tables and chairs before each new customer is seated
• We are changing table covers between each use
• We are wiping down commonly used surfaces throughout the day
• We have limited our seating capacity in order to maintain social distancing
• Tables are 6 feet apart from each other
• Any tables slightly closer than 6 feet apart have a plexiglass barrier between them
• Employees will assist customers to their tables with staggered entry times and exits
• There are floor markings for customers to know where to safely stand while entering the building and waiting for the restroom
• We have signage to remind customers and staff to respectfully social distance from one another
• Face coverings are required for our workers
• Employees will wash hands frequently
• All employees will have temperatures checked when coming to work. In addition, we will conduct daily health assessments for symptoms and send any employees home if they are not feeling well
• In accordance with the City of Cleveland’s mandate effective July 8th, please wear a mask until seated at your table. Masks are required in public spaces. You are allowed to take your mask off once seated.
• Please remember to wash hands often and for a minimum of 20 seconds. We have hand washing available in bathrooms and hand sanitizers placed throughout the building.
• If you are experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath, headache, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell, we kindly ask you to leave and contact your health provider
• There are numerous signs about symptoms posted in the building as a reminder to staff and customers they should not be in public if they are symptomatic.
The Beachland Ballroom & Tavern is dedicated and committed to providing a safe space for our community. We are confident in our ability to reopen with these safety structures in place. We hope to see you soon. Thank you.